A cookie is a little amount of text which is stored in your browser (Like Chrome or Safari) when you surf in most websites.
What’s not a cookie?
It’s not a virus, trojan, worm, spam nor spyware and it doesn’t open pop-ups.
What information is contained in a cookie?
Cookies don’t usually store any sensitive information about users, like credit cards or bank data, nor personal photographs or information, etc. Data stored are technical, statistics, personal preferences, customized contents, etc.
Server won’t identify you as a person, but will be able to identify your browser. In fact, if you usually use Chrome as your browser and you try to surf in the same website with Firefox, you will notice that it doesn’t identifies you as the same person.
What different kind of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: These are the most elementals and they allow you, between others, to know who surfs, human, automated app, when it is a registered user or an anonymous one. These are basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies: They gather information about ypur kind of surfing, like the sections you mostly use, times used, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: Showing ads connected with your searching, country, language, etc.
What is “own cookies” and “third party cookies”?
Own cookies are generated by the page you are visiting and third party cookies are installed by third-parties with the aim of collecting certain information from web users to carry out research into, for example, behaviour, demographics or spending habits. They are commonly used by advertisers who want to ensure that products and services are marketed towards the right target audience.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses own and third party cookies.
Session cookies: Used to login in your account in ALEVIA PROJECT, S.L.
Customization: help to record persons or websites you have interacted with to show you related content.
Preferences: Allow to have a record of your settings and preferences.
Security: To avoid any security risks, especially when someone is trying to hack your account in ALEVIA PROJECT,S.L.
Third party cookies
Third-party cookies are installed by third-parties with the aim of collecting certain information from web users to carry out research into, for example, behaviour, demographics or spending habits. They are commonly used by advertisers who want to ensure that products and services are marketed towards the right target audience but not identify the user. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, INC. User can consult here the type of cookies used by Google.
Social Network cookies can be stored in your browser while you surf in larioscafe.es like when you click in share larioscafe.es contents in any social network.
Listed below you’ll find the information about the network cookies used in this website with their own cookies policy:
- Facebook cookies, click on its cookies policy to see all the information.
- Twitter cookies, click on its cookies policy to see all the information.
- Instagram cookies, click on its cookies policy to see all the information.
- Google cookies, click on its cookies policy to see all the information.
- Linkedin cookies, click on its cookies policy to see all the information
- Youtube cookies, click on its cookies policy to see all the information.
As an internet user, you will be able to delete the information regarding your surfing habits at any time, and so, the profile stablished with that habits referred, by accessing directly and at no charge here. If a user disables this function, the unic DoubleClick cookie ID in the user’s browser will be overwritten with “OPT_OUT”. Due to the fact that the unique cookie ID no longer exists, that cookie cannot be associated to any browser.
Is it possible to delete cookies?
Yes, and not only eliminate but to generally or particularly block it for a specific domain.
To delete or remove cookies from a website you need to go to your browser Settings and look for the associated cookies to that particular domanin to proceed with the elimination.
- Cookie Settings for Google Chrome
- Cookie Settings for Apple Safari
- Cookie Settings for Internet Explorer
- Cookie Settings for Mozilla Firefox
More information about cookies
If you wish to have a stricter control about the installation of cookies it is possible to install a programme or plug-ins in your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools which will let you to choose those that you wish to allow.