- Company: ALEVIA PROJECT S.L.
- Trade name: LARIOS CAFÉ
- NIF/CIF: B 87752671
- Address: C/ O’donnell 10 4º Iz 28009 – Madrid
- Email address : email@example.com
- Commercial activity: Catering sector
Here the user can find all the information about the legal terms and conditions defined between customers and this company, responsible for this website. As a user it is important to understand this terms before continuing browsing in it. Alevia Project, S. L. (Larios Café) as owner of this portal, it is committed to process every user and client’s data with full guaranties and to comply with the national and European legal requirements applicable to personal data collection and use.
This web page complies with the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on personal data protection and in accordance with Legislative Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21. It is also compliant with the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27th April 2016 related to the protection of subjects (GDPR), and so, the Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Information Sacoiety Services and E-Commerce (LSSI).
General Conditions of Use
User is informed and accepts that the access to this website does not represent the star of a commercial relationship with ALEVIA PROJECT S.L. So the user agrees to use the website and all its contents in a manner that complies with applicable laws.
It is forbidden to use this web site for unlawful or illegal purposes or for harming the normal function of this web site. Concerning this website contents, it is forbidden:
- The reproduction, distribution, public communication and modification, in whole or on part, without previous Express authorisation of the owner.
- Any violation of the rights of the service provider or the owner.
- Its use for any type of commercial or advertising purpose other than those strictly permitted.
When using this web site, larioscafe.es, the User undertakes not to act in any way that may damage the image, interests or rights of ALEVIA PROJECT, S.L. or of third parties, or that may damage, render useless or overload the web site www.larioscafe.es or that may impede, in any way, its normal functionality.
However, the User should be aware and is hereby expressly warned that security measures on the internet are not fool proof and that larioscafe.es cannot guarantee the non-existence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations to User’s computer systems (software and/or hardware) or the User’s electronic documents and files even though the company attempts to take all the security measures to avoid this to happen.
The personal information communicated to Larios Café by the User may be stored on automatized databases or not, and its ownership is exclusively of Alevia Project, S.L. which will assume all the technical and safety measures that guarantee confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data in accordance with regulations currently in effect relating the Personal Data Protection.
Plaform for Conflict resolution
You will find the platform for conflict resolution from the European Comision by clicking in this link.
Industrial and Intellectual property rights
In conformity with the Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph of the Intellectual Property Law, it is forbidden to reproduce, distribute or communicate publicly , including the making available modality, of all or part of the contents of the webpage for commercial purposes, in any format and by any technical means, without the authorisation of ALEVIA PROJECT,S.L. The User agrees to respect the rights of the intellectual and industrial Property belonging to ALEVIA PROJECT, S.L.
The User recognises and accept that the entire contents of the website, containing among others text, software (including structure, selection, order and presentation of these contents), podcast, photographs, audio-visual material and graphs, are protected by trademarks and copyright and other legitim rights, in accordance with international copyright treaties and other rights and laws in Spain.
In the event that any User or third party considers that there has been a violation of their lawful rights concerning the intellectual property occurred through the inclusion of a given content in the website, they should give notice of such circumstance to ALEVIA PROJECT, S.L. indicating:
- Personal data of the titled interested party whose rights have been infringed
- Indicate the content protected by the intellectual property rights and its location on the website, proof of the mentioned intellectual property rights and the specific declaration in which the party concerned is held responsible for the truthfulness of the information provided in the notification.
Pages in the larioscafe.es website provides links to other owned websitesand contents which are property of third parties like other websites.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsabilities
Larios Café does not give any guarantees and is ino case responsible for damages or detriment of any nature that may result in:
- The absence of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website and/or its services or content.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programmes in the contents.
- The illicit, negligent or fraudulent use, contrary to this legal notice
- The absence of legality, quality, faithfulness, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to the user on the website.
- Larios Café (Alevia Project, S.L.) will not be held liable in any case or under any circumstances for the infringements of said rights that a user may commit on this webpage.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
As a general rule, relationships between ALEVIA PROJECT, S.L. and the users of its telematic services as a result of providing the products and services contained in this website are subject to the laws and jurisdiction of Spain.
In the event that any user may have a doubt about these Legal Conditions or have any comment about the portal larioscafe.es, please feel free to send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.